Sports Tutor Shotmaker Mini Deluxe + FREE BALLS
The SHOTMAKER MINI is a professional ball machine in a portable package. It features Internal Oscillation, which means that only the ball-throwing mechanism inside the machine moves to change the side-to-side position of the ball throws, instead of pivoting the entire machine. Internal Oscillation disguises where the ball will be thrown, and is also much quicker throwing balls from spot to spot.
SHOTMAKER MINI Deluxe Quick Set-up – Just push the ‘Quick Set-up’ button, and then either the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced button, to throw a repeating shot for the chosen skill level. Shot Program Memory – Can be programmed to shoot balls in a pattern of up to six shots, with each shot directed to any of seven different court positions, or to a random position. Up to eight shot sequences can be stored, and then recalled any time with the touch of a button. Includes Tennis Tutor patented Player Mode™.
Features of all SHOTMAKER MINI Models:
- AC/DC operation with a built-in battery typically lasts 4-6 hours
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH (137 km/h)
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Multi-Function Remote – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. In fact, the layout of the buttons on the Multi-function remote is almost identical to the layout of the buttons on the machine’s control panel, so there is nothing new to learn.
|# of Balls||225|
|Power||AC/DC operation with a built-in battery|
|Interval (secs.)||1-6 s|
|A smart battery charger is included||+|
|Trajectories||Groundstroke to lob|
|Adds Topspin and Underspin capability||+|