Sports Tutor Shotmaker Mini Player
The SHOTMAKER MINI is a professional ball machine in a portable package. It features Internal Oscillation, which means that only the ball-throwing mechanism inside the machine moves to change the side-to-side position of the ball throws, instead of pivoting the entire machine. Internal Oscillation disguises where the ball will be thrown, and is also much quicker throwing balls from spot to spot.
SHOTMAKER MINI Player Sports Tutor patented Player Mode™ simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players at the Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced levels. 2-line oscillator feature – Shoots balls to two preset positions. This allows a player to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, and helps an instructor work with two lines of students in a group lesson. There are two 2-line settings: Narrow & Wide.
Features of all SHOTMAKER MINI Models:
- AC/DC operation with a built-in battery typically lasts 4-6 hours
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH (137 km/h)
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Multi-Function Remote – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. In fact, the layout of the buttons on the Multi-function remote is almost identical to the layout of the buttons on the machine’s control panel, so there is nothing new to learn.
|# of Balls||225|
|Power||AC/DC operation with a built-in battery|
|Interval (secs.)||1-6 s|
|A smart battery charger is included||+|
|Adds Topspin and Underspin capability||+|