Sports Tutor Shotmaker Mini Standard
The SHOTMAKER MINI is a professional ball machine in a portable package. It features Internal Oscillation, which means that only the ball-throwing mechanism inside the machine moves to change the side-to-side position of the ball throws, instead of pivoting the entire machine. Internal Oscillation disguises where the ball will be thrown, and is also much quicker throwing balls from spot to spot.
SHOTMAKER MINI Standard Shoots balls to any one, two, or all of the three positions shown on the control panel, or oscillates randomly.
Features of all SHOTMAKER MINI Models
- AC/DC operation with a built-in battery typically lasts 4-6 hours
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH (137 km/h)
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Two-button Wireless Remote
|# of Balls||225|
|Power||AC/DC with built in battery|
|Interval (secs.)||1-6 s|
|A smart battery charger is included||+|
|Adds Topspin and Underspin capability||+|